Complete the form below to sign up your college Environmental society to be a part of Project Echo.
General Terms and Conditions
1. College shall nominate at least two representatives as Specific Points of Contact for coordination with WWF India. SPC’s will be responsible to maintain database of registered members and coordinate with WWF staff.
2. WWF India will not provide financial aid or any other monetary support to member colleges.
3. Membership shall be at sole discretion of the student based on his/her interest. College shall follow a mechanism for screening and short listing for registering students.
4. College/Institute agrees to indemnify WWF-India against any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from student’s involvement in Project activities.
5. Membership does not entitle colleges to use WWF-India logo or brand name during conferences, exhibitions, events, publications, campaigns or any other academic or non promotional activity whatsoever, unless due consent has been obtained from WWF-India in writing.
6. WWF-India is not responsible for any injury or loss of life that results directly or indirectly from activities within the project.